WFBGE 2018 REGISTRATIONWe welcome Academicians, Entrepreneurs, Investors, Civil Society, Public Sector Representatives, NGOs and the Business World at large to participate in the forthcoming 2018 World Forum on Business Growth and Expansion (WFBGE 2018). Registration for the conference is free, courtesy of the conference organizers and sponsors. Registration includes:
- Access to Sessions
- Delegate Satchel including Program
- Tea Breaks & Lunches
- Welcome Reception
- Gala Conference Dinner
Delegates can participate individually or in groups with a maximum of seven (7) persons forming a group. Participation is strictly by invitation; however, recommendations can be made to other colleagues who have the interest to attend the conference.
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions set out are the legal rules applicable to every WFBGE delegate. Participants shall be bound by these terms and conditions and are advised to read and understand these terms carefully before registering. The organizing committee will not accept any conditions contradictory to or deviant from these general terms and conditions.
- To be eligible to participate in the forum, attendees must be at least 18 years old. Attendees may be asked to present an official identity card stating their age at the time for accreditation.
- The conference organizing committee reserves the right to refuse any registration if the maximum number of delegates is exceeded.
- Registered delegates are responsible for the cost of their hotel accommodation in Houston Texas
- Foreign attendees are expected to honor the terms of their VISA by returning home when due
- All delegates' details will be kept on our records, we will not share your details with anyone and we will not contact you about anything other than the event you attend unless you have indicated otherwise. This information will be discarded a year after the conference.
- Registration will not be complete until all the requirements for participation has been fulfilled by the delegate.
- It is imperative for all delegates to observe relevant security procedures during the period of the conference. Be sure to have your delegate badge on at all times for easy identification.
To complete your registration, Click the registration form link below to download the form. Read through the form and complete accurately. Filled registration forms should be submitted along with attached scanned copies of International Passport data page and hotel booking confirmation receipt to the conference secretariat's office via email
Note that delegate registration will not be confirmed without providing the above mentioned documents. Upon registration, a confirmation mail will be sent to you detailing your registration number. Please do keep this number safe for easy identification during accreditation.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE REGISTRATION FORM